Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twas the night before...

Wow what a day! It has been emotional. I sort of feel like a storm is in the forecast and it is going to have a direct hit on my family. As much as we would love to avoid the storm we are just bracing for it and seeking shelter. Let me just say we have great and precious shelter and amazingly strong and generous support! Tonight our family was lifted up in prayer in the most beautiful and kind way. We were honored to get together with our church family and pray for Grace but I am not sure there are words to describe the awesomeness of love and prayers we received tonight. It was humbling, incredibly encouraging and as close to heavenly as it gets on this earth. My heart was not in a good place this morning but tonight I will rest in the assurance that my sweet girl is covered in prayer down to every last detail! There is nothing more we could want!

As for the honoree at the big on line surgery party - She enjoyed some time at home playing with Judd and Caroline today. Tonight she had Katie (her cousin) spend the night. Katie read her the entire school yearbook - her favorite book - more than a few times. She knows everyones name and which teacher they had last year. She was a happy little girl who I think feels really loved! Sleep tight sweet girl tomorrow is a big day for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying this morning and all day.
Love you Gracie!

Danel said...

We love you Grace! We are praying for you and Mommy and Daddy today.
The Taylor's

Anonymous said...

Grace,
You have our continued pray sweet girl. We will see you soon. Love You.
The Reeves

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the details of your eveing Grace Ellen! I love you very much and are lifting you up in prayer this morning.

Bridget and D...you guys are precious parents and are in my thoughts and prayers greatly today. Love you both!

..Sheri

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers will be with your family and Grace today. God Bless you Grace
Suzanne and Family