Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year or so later....

Wow, this is a late update by a year or so! This blog was such a great thing for Grace and for our family. If offered us the opportunity to share our fears, our hopes, our joys and our disappointments. It also gave us a record of the going ons of our lives during such a precious time. Again I will say we are blessed. We have been so loved on and so encouraged that we are often taken back when we look at our reality.


Grace is doing well. Her speech is improving and it is exciting to see and hear. I find myself translating less and less. Not that she is totally intelligible but she does have more independence and she likes to state her opinions and ideas. Her spirit is precious. She loves to sing praise and she has NO DOUBT that Jesus loves her. That is all that really matters isn't it! The rest we will figure out as we go. We aren't sure what we are doing but I know that we will do it together and for that I am thankful.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I was so happy to see your post! You ALL are so loved....you are an amazing family.
Much love,
Ali D.

Anonymous said...

Grace is surely our Amazing Grace. She has brought such delight and love to our family. She is a precious, beautiful little girl that ALWAYS has a sweet smile. We are very blessed that God gave her to us.

Grandonna

Amber a.k.a. President of the Grace Fan Club said...

Love your post!!!! Grace is truly one of life's greatest blessings!!! I cannot wait for her to come by herself this summer with her fake ID!! ;) The Roths continue to inspire me, and you, Bridget, are hands-down one of the all-time best moms on this planet. You truly have God shining through you. When I have my babies, I'm going to always think, "What would Bridget do" - big hugs to all of you and tell Grace Hannah Montana says hello!! :)