Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Girl is back at school...

Grace started back to school this week full days. She has been on home bound and half days since last September - almost a year and a half! This is a really big deal for her and she is really proud of herself that she stays the whole day. Her school set up is fabulous this year. We are very happy with the people Grace works with and feel good about her being at school. I love that I can say that about a public school! And I hope we can say that next year as well!

Last night she had her first half sleep over (really just a night time play date) with a friend. She is into sleep overs but we reserve those just for cousins- for the time being. She had a classmate over and they played awesome together. It is great to see her building friendships on her own.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Gracie! So proud of you. Love Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Yea Gracie! Now Aunt Sheri needs to come check out the school and bring you lunch :)

Love you sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW, how fun! I know that you and your friends are so happy that you are staying at school the whole day.

I am so proud of you!

Love,
Grandonna

Anonymous said...

Gracie,
Your SMILE is RADIANT! You are a beautiful child of God!
Much love,
Ms. Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi Gracie!! I am so VERY proud of you!! You are a sweet little girl and I love you VERY much!! Love your Aunt Mimi :) <3

Cahills said...

Grace!! Don't be havin' too much fun at those slumber parties without inviting me!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for being such a sweet and good friend to all of your classmates. You are doing such a GRRRRRRRREAT job doing your homework.

I can't wait to watch you play baseball at your game this week.

Keep up the good work, my sweet Grace!

I Love YOU,
Grandonna