Thursday, January 22, 2009

My how times flies.........

For those of you concerned........I did come home from my cruise! I had an awesome time and will post some pics on that on our family blog www.rothtx.blogspot.com . Grace is continutining to get home bound school services and do speech and occupational therapy. We recently got accepted into a program that will offer us more therapy coverage on our insurance as well as respite care hours even after the trach is removed. That is super exciting for us . It brings the peace of mind that Grace will be able to recieve the services she needs. Sort of like winning a lottery of services in the insurance world.

Grace passed her sleep study last month and so we are getting the trach out Jan 29th. We will stay at the hospital for two days and come home with a band aid over the stoma. The end of the trach adventure! I will try to post more often in the coming weeks as we wrap up this chapter in our little story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Gracie!! Aunt Sheri is so proud of you! You have been such a trooper through all of this. God must be so proud of his little angel :).

Go D and Bridget! You guys continue to inspire and amaze me! Love you all so much!

Cahills said...

Grace!! I'm so excited for you!! I miss you and can't wait to see you!! Miss you!! Tink sends a lot of pixie dust your way and to Caroline. :) I love you! Amber

Cassidy said...

Praying for you Grace..... So happy to see a new post on your website:)

Anonymous said...

Go Gracie!!! You are so special. Now, when you meet someone with a trach, you can tell them you had one, too, and to just be strong like you, and they'll get theirs taken out soon, too. See, you can always inspire others to be brave like you. I'm so glad to know a real, live Disney Princess that lives in Sugar Land. Tell Mommy or Gran-Donna to bring you to Gran-Bubbie's house for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Good luck today Grace Ellen! I'll be thinking about you ALL day long!

Love..Aunt Sheri

Unknown said...

Good luck today, Grace!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Gracie,
I am so proud of you sweet girl! I loved seeing you this morning. Judd and Caroline had a great day playing and can't wait for you to get home!!
You are so loved!!

Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Hi Gracie!!

My mommy told me you were doing very well so I wanted to say hi!!
I can't wait for you to come over and play with me...
Love your friend,
Princess DiCamillo