Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cliff Notes from Today...

Just wanted to update that Grace is out of the OR and we are waiting on a room. We had a surprise granulation (tissue growth) in her airway that was blocking 80% of her airway below the flap. They were able to remove that in the OR and remove the trach. I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t remove the trach myself at home, like I wanted. That little granulation could have been a big problem! I will update more once we get settled in our room!
Thanks for walking with us on our journey!

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

WOW, 80% of her airway?!

Danel said...

Yippee!!
I am so glad Grace did so well and hope you are coming home tomorrow. We love you and pray for your family and sweet girl everyday.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Grace,
I can't believe how brave you are.
80% of your airway blocked, and you being such a sweet girl through all of this.
Did they tell you how thrilled and
happy Mr. Max was when he found out he was Wo!Wo's Daddy.
He loves you and thinks you are so
cute and special.
I Love You!
Aunt Darlene

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about all of you.