Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of First Grade



She is an excited first grader. She had a great first day. She has a new communication device called a Tango that she refers to as her "laptop" and the feature she likes the most is it includes a camera. I think she may be a photographer in the making. She loves to take and look at picture. School is exciting for Grace. She thrives on the structure and she enjoys being part of a group/class. She told me today that her teacher, Ms. Tran is the best teacher she's ever had! I am not sure what they did today but she sure loved it! You may notice her picture at home is taken in Caroline's room -at her request. It seems that Grace has decided that she no longer likes her own room and wants us to move her stuff to Caroline's room. More on that later...

3 comments:

Papa Dave said...

Gracie,
You look like a very mature first grader.

I Love YOU!

Papa Dave

Grandonna said...

Sweet Grace,

I love your blog! You look so cute in your first day of school picture. Just like a big first grader!

I can't wait for you to spend the night with me and Papa Dave Friday night.

Be a good girl and give a kiss to Judd and Caroline for me.

I love you!
Grandonna

Cassidy said...

Grace, you look so big and tall in your first day of school picture. Exciting news about your new "laptop". My Caroline would be very impressed and might try to swipe it, so watch out!