Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The debut of Grace's Blog...

Drum roll, please! This is Grace's Blog! She is super excited about having her own "website". We hope to use this as a place to communicate our journey with Grace -her unique challenges and her joyful spirit. She is scheduled to have surgery on September 25th to repair a birth defect that severely impairs her speech. This surgery offers the best possibility for her to communicate effectively and independently but it comes with risk. In order to reduce the risk of her airway being compromised with the pharyngeal flap repair she will have a tracheotomy. Not exciting but necessary and thankfully temporary! We look forward to all that God will show us through this experience and trust that He loves her even more than we do!

8 comments:

Cassidy said...

Grace, I love your webpage. We will be faithful readers and commenters!
The Landry's!

The Cummings said...

Hi Grace! What a great website you have!! I hope you had a great first day of First grade today. Hannah had a good day back. We will check your website for updates, so be sure to keep us posted. We love you!
Josh, Denise, Hannah & Grant

Darlene said...

Hi Grace,
Aunt Darlene loves you and will be
checking on you. I am going to enjoy reading your special Blog.
You are in my Prayers.
Tell all the family I said Hello.
Love You,
Aunt Darlene

Grandonna said...

My Sweet Grace,
I love your website!
You are VERY special to Grandonna and I love you VERY much.
Grandonna

Anonymous said...

from gpa and granna we enjoyed your blog so very much. you are our little angel a beautiful girl. no one could have a sweeter great grand daughter than you. may god bless and keep you. love you sincerly gepaw and granna

Anonymous said...

Grace, what a great way to really be informed. Of course, being as technical as I am, I am so pleased that your mom set this up for you. She is really such a special person, and am so grateful for the instructions. I printed them, and then still had to call Aunt Sheri to see how to do this. Anyway I am so proud of you, and want to go next time to Dallas shopping with you for dolls. You know how I love them too. Papa Greg and I brought you and Judd and Carolina a present from our trip to Alaska and Canada, be sure to tell them. You are such a good big sister. I will see you soon, and have you in my thoughts and prayers. Love Nana

Cahills said...

Grace!!! It's Amber! I think you have the best webpage EVER!!! I'm so excited for you! I miss you and want you to know this is my favorite website and will check it everyday - because that is how much I think of you!! I love you and we are going to have lots of parties!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Grace. It is your cousin, John Bryan. It was good to see you last month at your house. I really like your website and hope you are doing well.

Love,

John Bryan